Not sure if a certificate is right for you? All of our Degree Plus certificates offer an introductory “Try-it” course to help students determine if the program is a good fit for their goals. Come for the first session, meet the instructor and find out more about the program in a “Try-it” course.
- Introductory sessions are the first class session for each of our certificates
- All “Try-it” courses are free of charge
- Students must register to attend a “Try-it” course
- For students taking a “Try-it” intro course, scholarship applications will be accepted after the deadline on a “funds-availability” basis.
Register online for an introductory “Try-it” course:
- PROEA 871 Intro course for Content Marketing and Management
- PROEA 861 Intro course for Data Analysis for the Modern Workforce
- PROEA 866 Intro course for Digital Communication Tools for Creative Professionals
- PROEA 856 Intro course for Instructional Design
- PROEA 851 Intro course for Operations Analyst