There are 3 ways to register for a certificate
Option #1 – THROUGH CIS
If you have an active University of Utah UNID, you can register through CIS. (How to register through CIS). If you have a discount or promotion code, you will not be able to use this registration method.
Option #2 – ONLINE FORM
Submit an online registration form or click on individual certificate registration links below.
Option #3 – BY PHONE
Call us! you can always call us direct to register for a certificate at 801 585-1780.
Registering for free introductory “try-it” courses
“Try-it” courses are free but registration is still required. Submit an online registration form here.
Additional information about registration
- Please make sure to visit our tuition and financial aid page for details about tuition due dates, deposits, payment schedule, payment plan options and other important information.
- Degree Plus certificates are offered through Professional Education with Continuing Education and Community Engagement at the University of Utah. Visit our website.
- Each certificate is a unique certificate program. Students can choose any or all certificates. Completing all certificates is not required or expected.
- There is no deadline to register for certificates however, certificates are limited to 20 students for fall 2017. Introductory “try-it” courses are on a space available basis. Anyone attending a “try-it” introductory course and desiring to register for the full certificate will be able to register for the certificate.
Registration links for certificates
- PROEA 870 Content Marketing and Management
- PROEA 860 Data Analysis for the Modern Workforce
- PROEA 865 Digital Communication Tools for Creative Professionals
- PROEA 855 Instructional Design
- PROEA 850 Operations Analyst
Introductory “Try-it” courses
- PROEA 871 Intro course for Content Marketing and Management
- PROEA 861 Intro course for Data Analysis for the Modern Workforce
- PROEA 866 Intro course for Digital Communication Tools for Creative Professionals
- PROEA 856 Intro course for Instructional Design
- PROEA 851 Intro course for Operations Analyst