MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF YOUR DEGREE
The University of Utah Degree Plus Certificate Series includes 6 non-credit certificates that build on the foundation of your undergraduate degree; opening doors to today’s most fastest growing career fields.
Programs are quick, focused and help build valuable networks through in-person classes.
Degree Plus certificates currently offered include:
- Content Marketing and Management
- Data Analysis for the Modern Workforce
- Digital Communication Tools for Creative Professionals
- Operations Analyst
- Instructional Design
- Health Services (launching summer 2018)
WHAT IS THE DEGREE PLUS ALL ACCESS PASS?
- University of Utah undergraduates or recent graduates can buy a Degree Plus All-Access Pass for just $499.
- The pass entitles students to enroll in as many Degree Plus certificates as desired for up to one year after purchase of the pass.
- The regular cost of each Degree Plus certificate is $1499.
- Program is open to University of Utah undergraduates or recent graduates. Pass must be purchased within 1 year after graduation.
PROGRAM DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Registration is open to All Access students as long as seats are available in the certificate.
- Students must register in advance.
- Career coaching for All-Access Pass students is provide through the University of Utah Career and Professional Development Center.
- Students must purchase within one year of graduation and can use the pass for one year after purchase.
- Program is open exclusively to University of Utah undergraduates and recent graduates.
- A maximum of three All Access Pass students may register in any one certificate course at the same time.
- Students cannot start a certificate program once the 2nd certificate class has been held.
For questions about this program, contact:
801 587 8822