Wondering if you might have the qualities and interests that would indicate a career as a creative professional? Below, we’ve listed some of the more common characteristics that fit those going into this career field. See if any of these statements sounds like you.
- Your friends say you have an eye for design
- You love to learn and teach yourself the newest programs and technologies
- You respond well to project work, deadlines and timelines
- You could see yourself going into a variety of careers, but they all have a common thread of marketing and communication
- You like to be a “go-to” person in an organization (or on a team) that just knows how to do everything!
- You’re often turned off by jobs that have a narrow scope of responsibility, preferring a broad canvas to show-off your ever-growing skill set
- You have a list of favorite fonts
- You like collaborating in a team-oriented environment but equally need alone-time to create
- You excel at multi-tasking and can keep multiple balls in the air